Rocky decided to ride home today. He felt like he was getting a cold and didn't want to ride home sick.

Of course tearing out of the parking lot like Mario Spaghetti he probably just wanted to get home and watch the NASCAR race.

If you need a small package folding chair, this is it.

Cold mornings require putting on the heated gear.

Almost ready to head out. Today is 2-20-2022. I posted a lot of pictures, but most of them won't be captioned but the caption at the head of each section will explain most of them.

Eight of us at the top of Lida Pass.









Views of the High Sierra's never grow old!

The roads are fun too, but lots of cinders from all of the snow.

If you see yourself in a picture, you can snag it by right clicking it and save.












The fire got pretty close to Big Pine


It burnt from Hwy 168 north as far as I could see.





Burned on both sides of the river.



Crews are still in the area eliminating hot spots.


I'm not sure what Matt ordered, but he sure is eyeing my Birria

When you're eating BBQ, this is called dinning in.

For a minute I thought I was in North Los Angeles




Dana is showing off her new trucking company



He said he was cuter than me, I just gave him a snarl.

This was an add on destination I was hoping to visit.

I really enjoyed my visit

At first glance it looked a little run down.




This gal was plumb tuckered out from all the dancing she'd been doing!

The very greenest and most lush Joshua Tree I've ever seen.


My sister Shari had one just like this, even the same color, see the bottom.




Tiny House


I met Burmah who was out walking her dog. I really enjoyed our visit and enjoyed learning a little about the town. Burmah, you are a delightful soul!

Maybe Burmah's dog, or maybe just came over for a visit.

These are called Ferrous Flowers

She told me the name of these, but I've forgotten.


All kinds of art through out the city.








Run down? Or, is this just the way they like it?










This one is in use

I asked her if I could take her picture. She said no. I told her that I would recognize her. She said ok. We also visited a little bit.




When you are done with your satellite dish, just lay it face down and you can ward off alien's with it.



Several pictures of the Mill above the town. I'm not sure what they mine. It looks like it might still be operating.












Father Crowley's viewpoint where you can watch fighter jets practice.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog