Saturday park ride lining up.

Checking heated gear and radios.

KSU is usually 9:00 am but today the actual departure was 9:07 I'll have to give them a lecture at the dinner table tonight. lol

We all ride at varying speeds so at every intersection we make sure the group is back together.

Naturally there is a whole lot of talking going on especially when you have two womens in the group. :)

A new couple to the group this year. Raoul, and Amanda. I hope I heard right on her name.

Navygator, out of San Diego. We only got to visit a little, but nice guy.

Okay the group is together, time to carry on.



I think this is just after I left the road, but that is another story. :)

I asked her if she wanted a taste, she said she'd wait.

No one else needed any so we carried on.

Of course those womens always have to check their phones. In a couple of more hours she'll figure out there isn't any service here.  Just kidding Dana!  :) :)


A few more pics just because the back drop is so beautiful

And it just wouldn't be right to not get everyone included.

I heard they rent for something like $500 per day.

Approaching the Artist Palate parking area.


Greg wanted to be sure I got a clear shot of him so he ran me over.



The reason we stop

I tried to ignore them.

But they persisted.






Matt says that a good cigar out in the fresh air of a gorgeous gorge is as good as it gets.

I'm not the only one taking pics

I was told the name of this canyon, but I don't believe it.

One of the group missed the turnoff and as he was making a u-turn he accidently dropped his bike and injured his hip.

Rocky is giving him a ride back to the motel and then will give me a ride back to his bike so we can get it back to him. 

Oh Lord, watch over Dale

Hmmm

I'm taking a few pics while I'm on the back of the Rocks bike and I'm really hoping my prayer for Dale ride is still in effect!

A nice sign when coming from the park back to Beatty.

The Rock Star making it look better!

 
Rocky says that LA caused this! Don't believe him, I rode with him all the way from San Diego and we never once hit LA.   :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog