Sarah complemented Jeannie and I a room so we could arrive in Bellingham a day early. This is the view from the motel room window.

It came with a great soaking tub that I put to good use, twice!

Even the New York Steak was comped with the room.

This guy was riding around the pier in this little electric car.

Very cool looking, but very slow.


A view of the motel from the pier.

An evening gathering of musicians.

I would love to sail the seas on this!

Some of these would be okay too.

My buddy Sherm would probably prefer these.

My daughter tells me that Alaska girls are different. These Bellingham girls are having a great time in that 50 degree water.
(They are probably from Alaska :) )

I think Ray gave this to his grandson.

Morning exercise class

Class of 1

I'm pretty sure he swam a mile because the pier looked to be about a half mile long and he swam the length and back.

The two prettiest girls in my life!



Hey Sherm, you'll have to fight her for the Cholula

Mine



I can't believe my wife finished this.

Drive in in Bellingham. I don't think he will quite get in from that angle.

Sarah and I decided to do a quick ride up to Mt. Baker before we had to check in to the family reunion.

Just a quick stop before reaching the end of the road up.


The ski area


The welcomed rest rooms

One of several glaciers on the mountain

Mt. Baker

Just having a good time with dad

A nearby mountain. I'd call it Broken Top, but that's in Oregon

This river is from snow melt




Daddy's Girl

This river is from glacier melt


Making the river look better!

Evening activity time at the reunion.

My cousins son Noah leading the activities

Breakfast, lunch or dinner, good question?

He said is smelled pretty good, might hang around for some scraps


The morning play time begins here

And here


Once they started keeping score, it got serious


Cept cousin Mark was never serious, unlike myself! lol

Even I got in the action

After about two minutes they had to stretcher me off the court.




My sister Shari

Cousins Patti, Becky, Paul and my daughter Sarah




Starbucks out here?

The Firs is a very peaceful and comfortable setting for the reunion!

Our cabin

Issac, Emma and family. I stopped to see them on my Alaskan motorcycle trip, but they were in a remote part of the state teaching a vacation bible school for kids at the time. I finally got to meet them today!

My Karen and her two of her children

No one is going hungry


We even have our own private beach

Well, maybe not completely private.

They are even taking over the sunning float. 

My daughter taking off in her paddle boat!

Heading to the high seas, book in hand!

Aunt Ivalee poppin a wheelie under the watchful eye of my cousin Rod
Now they are just showing off!  lol

Sending an SOS already?

Must be texting hubby

The Armada taking formation









Capturing it all from the sidelines!






I love this mommy!








Team work











When I returned to our cabin, I found my Fathers Day gift had been commandeered.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog