I had a good nights sleep and woke up this morning excited about what the day would hold!

At 5:30 am the place is still ringing bells and smelling like cigarettes, but I'm here for the deuces special.

Two sausage links, two strips of bacon, two eggs, and two pancakes for $6.99 I couldn't eat it all, but it's good I ate what I did because I didn't find another bite of food until 5:00 this evening.

I'd love to be greeted with this sign every day on every road!

Just another day in Paradise

Yesterday it was 117 degrees Today I had to slip a light jacket on.

First tease at the Breaks

The colors at Cedar Breaks are phenomenal

So is that first step if you decide to take it. Yikes!!



A perfect hazeless day to view

Lot's of people visiting today, I guess I forgot it was Sunday and they didn't have to work.

I'm finding that I'm short of breath in my old age, but at this altitude I was really huffing and puffing just from reading the sign!!





The last time I was here was with a couple of riding buddies, Tony D and Craig Scott. On that ride, it was spitting corn snow at us in this parking lot.



Just 48 degrees difference from yesterday!

I rode past, but made a u-turn to go check it out.

Just a typical cabin from that time period.

Nice little horse shed.



What made it special was Butch had come back for a visit himself and he patiently listened for the entire time I was telling him motorcycle stories.


This old barren doe will be easy pickens for some archer next month.

I myself prefer to take a side shot. This one turned out pretty nice.

She just stood there while I parked the bike, got off, moved into position for the first shot, and then again for the second shot.

I found Koo at the edge of town but never could find his harem.

It's called Fish Lake
such a quaint name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog