Last night we ate at the food trucks in Woodvillage. My wife and stepdaughter had lamb over rice. I just had a can of squirt because my tummy was acting up a wee bit.

Today, I turned all nines

and then 100,000 miles and no issues, just regular service items.

Not great pics with all of the glare

We had a tasty Mexican lunch in Lakewood, WA

Good parking

Kind of looks like a homeless guy moving

I told my daughter that Jeannie and I were going to ride up today so we wouldn't be rushed in the morning trying to leave Portland at 4:00 am. She told me to let her get the room for us as she had a bunch of Hilton points that she was going to lose. That's the view out the window.

The inside is pretty nice too! What a great soaking tub. I think I could swim laps in that thing!

A breeze must have come up because all of a sudden a bunch of sailboats appeared.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog