A few of us have arrived at the Glorious Motel 6 in Beatty and Rocky already has his Party Wagon open for business.

 We already have as many here as we had total this last year. Nice to see covid disappearing in the rear view mirror!

Rocky is giving a lecture on what would happen if a fire started in the lowland as opposed to the hills that they are all looking at. Currently there is a wildfire that looked like it might affect one of our rides, but I think they got the upper hand on it already and we should be good to go.


Rocky is leading the way to Denny's for dinner. He's in the middle of recovering from surgery and he is walking so fast that I'm running out of breath. What a show off! :)

Just a few of the folks that have shown up have joined the dinner party.

Actually, it may be everyone of us.

There was only one waitress on staff tonight and I thought she did a great job of serving us considering. I gave her a little extra tip.

On my way to Sherm's in Yuma I stopped here at Tacos Mi Rancho for a quick tiny bite to eat. This is the beginning of my Death Valley Trip for 2022.

I ordered of of the Ala Carte menu and I'm sure that it shouldn't have come with chips and salsa so I gave a little extra tip, because I think I ate most of them.

At this stage of the game, I'm starting to think my dietary goals aren't going to be reached on this trip.

My buddy Sherm absolutely blew me away when he gave me this little camera. I feel bad taking it, but I feel so GOOD that he wanted me to have it. Thank you so much my friend, and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog